Nine weeks into The Bachelor and one woman is still a major topic of conversation: Courtney. After three successful fantasy dates, last week’s eliminated contestant Kacie returned to warn Ben (again) about the trash-talking, supremely confident model. We chatted with Chris Harrison, who tells us that Courtney continues to dominate the conversation in next week’s Women Tell All episode. Plus: What went wrong with Nicki that lead to her exit?
Do you think Nicki was overly confident? Chris Harrison: I don’t think she was overly confident because you only know your date and your relationship and there’s nothing else to compare it to. Only we get the ability to watch Lindzi and watch Courtney and it was just a different level.
- The Bachelor’s Chris Harrison: Women Tell All … About Courtney (hollywoodinthehood.wordpress.com)
- The Bachelor’s Chris Harrison: Women Tell All … About Courtney (thegossipbroad.wordpress.com)
- The Bachelor’s Chris Harrison: Women Tell All … About Courtney (seattlepi.com)
- ‘The Bachelor’ 2012: Chris Harrison talks Kacie Boguskie exit (examiner.com)
- The Bachelor: Pretty Girls, Puffy Faces (tv.com)
- The Bachelor: The Women Tell Off (Everybody) (tv.com)
- ‘Bachelor’ Host Chris Harrison Speaks Out on Courtney’s Sneaky Tactics (celebs.gather.com)
- The Bachelor’s Chris Harrison: I Thought Kacie Would be in the Final Two (seattlepi.com)
- ‘Bachelor’ Chris Harrison Explains why Emily was Booted (celebs.gather.com)
- ‘Bachelor’ Host Chris Harrison Defends Courtney’s Apology (celebs.gather.com)