Image via Wikipedia
Charlie Sheen — a recovering everything-aholic — hit the Guns N’ Roses concert HARD this weekend … REALLY HARD …at least judging by the way he slurred through a Q&A with photogs after the show.
Sheen was leaving the Palladium in Los Angeles Friday night … when he fired off a sloshy torpedo of truth about the band … hinting they’d be BETTER with Slash.
We also asked about Sheen’s favorite GNR song … and we’re pretty sure he cracked a heroin joke … telling us, “Mr. Brownstone … imagine that?!”
FYI — Mr. Brownstone is a slang term for the drug.
As Sheen pulls away, one pap says, “I party like Charlie Sheen” … to which the actor replies, “And you’re still alive?!”
Yeah, we’re amazed too.
- Charlie Sheen Hammered (hollywoodinthehood.wordpress.com)
- Charlie Sheen — HAMMERED After Guns N’ Roses Concert (tmz.com)
- Charlie Sheen Hammered (thegossipbroad.wordpress.com)
- Kathy Bates Is… Charlie Sheen?? First Pic! (perezhilton.com)
- Video Of Charlie Sheen Wasted At Guns N’ Roses Concert (q104.radio.com)
- Charlie Sheen Was Hammered At Guns N’ Roses Concert (perezhilton.com)
- Monday Madness: Charlie Sheen is reborn (thegoodthebadandugly.wordpress.com)
- Charlie Sheen Pimps Beer For Bavaria (adrants.com)
- Charlie Sheen Correctly Identifies Guns N’ Roses ‘Masterpiece’ (spin.com)
- Charlie Sheen Strikes Again (socyberty.com)