Cover of Tell-All
Ben Flajnik proposes to either Courtney Robertson or Lindzi Cox on the March 12 season finale of The Bachelor, to be followed by the After the Final Rose special.
Not a moment too soon for the star, who has been miserable throughout the filming and aftermath of the hit show and reportedly hated his reality TV experience.
According to sources, Ben taped the Women Tell All episode and was taken aback by all the bitterness, and overheard griping about the show during the taping.
“Ben was talking to the producers and when they asked if he would do the show again he said ‘No way! This was the worst experience of my life,’” an insider said.
- Ben Flajnik on The Bachelor: WORST Experience Ever! (thegossipcouncil.wordpress.com)
- Ben Flajnik on The Bachelor: WORST Experience Ever! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Ben Flajnik and Courtney Roberton Not In a Hurry to Wed – Will They Ever Get Married? (celebs.gather.com)
- Ben Flajnik, Courtney Robertson Together in ATL (celebs.gather.com)
- Ben Flajnik, Courtney Robertson Are Really Busy (celebs.gather.com)
- Ben Flajnik’s Girl, Courtney Robertson, Is a ‘Sweetheart’ (celebs.gather.com)
- Was Bachelor Ben the Worst Bachelor Ever? (eonline.com)
- Controversial ‘Bachelor’ couple: ‘No rush’ to wed (pbpulse.com)
- ‘The Bachelor’ Star Courtney Robertson Shows Off Ring: Not From Ben Flajnik! (celebs.gather.com)